7.29.2010


The other evening Marc and I sat across from each other having dinner in a little cafe.

"Look", I said, "one the wall, next to your right ear."

Marc turned his head to the right and looked at the wall which was painted with a mural depicting a farm-ish scene.

I continued, "don't those goats painted on the wall remind you of Travis and Danielle's goats?"

He chuckled.

"Oooh", I went on, "can you just get out of your seat so I can scoot in and get a picture?"

He didn't chuckle.

"Come on, just for a minute, I need this picture."

He sighed.

Obviously he was obliging.

I have to say, Marc is so patient with my constant need to snap photos of this and that. Seriously, though. Three little goats painted on the wall we were sitting next to. What are the chances? Gotta have that picture! Click!

1 comment:

Katie and Randy said...

you so good about always carrying your camera! pretty funny coincidence :)