I try not to think of this picture as a comparison of old and new skin.
Goofing around
Oh, what is going on with my hair?

Aunt Jane showing Avery her camera.

Jane and my assignment on moving day was to keep Avery occupied and out of the way while the guys loaded the truck.

Whenever I visit I always bring my little DVD player to help me get to sleep at night. Avery calls it a "puter". As in "I want to watch Barny on your puter Grandma." I always tuck a Barny DVD and a Clifford the Red Dog DVD into my case for her.
In the following photos she is getting what she wants out of my suitcase. It cracks me up that she knows exactly where Grandma keeps everything. I always pack the same way. She pays attention.









Aunt Jane showing Avery her camera.
Jane and my assignment on moving day was to keep Avery occupied and out of the way while the guys loaded the truck.
Whenever I visit I always bring my little DVD player to help me get to sleep at night. Avery calls it a "puter". As in "I want to watch Barny on your puter Grandma." I always tuck a Barny DVD and a Clifford the Red Dog DVD into my case for her.
In the following photos she is getting what she wants out of my suitcase. It cracks me up that she knows exactly where Grandma keeps everything. I always pack the same way. She pays attention.

3 comments:
Someday Avery will see those pictures and say: Grandma, look how young you were !!
LeAnn
Oh, THAT could be a depressing thought! All down hill from here!
Awww, she is darling!
Thanks for stopping by on my blog and for your kind words.
Post a Comment