7.01.2010

My Kind of Fun

When I was in Utah Jane and I talked, and she thought maybe I could help her find things for their upcoming apartment. I have been keeping my eyeballs peeled. I found these beauties today.



A pair of heavy white ginger jar lamps.



Oh, the creamy curvy deliciousness!



The price was a mere $5.99 each!



Sigh. I love thrift store shopping!

They need a little cleaning up, and shades, but they will be great mixed in with her green and white things.

(If it turns out she doesn't like them I will keep them for myself!)

4 comments:

Jane said...

Oh, I LOVE them! I was eagerly awaiting your post and couldn't wait to see pictures.

Thank you thank you for finding them for us! I can't wait to put them to use.

Woodengirl said...

I'm glad you like them! It is so fun to look for things!

LeAnn said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Those are gorgeous!! I can see pierced paper cut lamp shades on those. When I lived on Cape Cod, paper cut lamp shades were one of my favorite things. I'm not sure if that is exactly what they are called. They are little dots cut out on the white paper lamp shade which lights up a picture when it is turned on. E.g., some restaurants would have a picture of their building cut into the lamp shade.

sa-rah said...

So pretty!! Any suggestions for a big white wall, Colleen? ;)