3.16.2010

Saint Patrick's Day is almost here!

Last year my sister Sarah made these fun wooden letters to decorate her mantle. They were kind of like giant Scrabble tiles.



She had them arranged in such a cute way when she had us all over for a Saint Patrick's day dinner.

I am sure she was feeling lucky to have such a wonderful family to love and entertain, and cook for, and she was expressing those emotions with her handiwork, you know, as she was slaving over the stove, and eying all the dirty dishes we were making.



But then every time she turned around the letters said something else.



















Gosh, we sisters are funny aren't we. And tricky. And hysterical.
We think so anyway.

5 comments:

LeAnn said...

HAHAHAHA. I had forgotten about that. Leave it to you and Lulu !!! HAHAHAHAHA

Katie and Randy said...

too funny! I bet you guys were just cracking up!

sa-rah said...

Ha ha ha...I can just hear you cracking up as you thought of different ways to mix up the letters. So fun!

Jane said...

This is too funny!

Helena said...

LOL! I love that. My husband and I were doing something similar with our fridge magnets.