3.10.2010

My Dilemma

I am in conflict about my blog. Now that I am a full time student I am having such a hard time finding a moment here and there to write posts.

I was talking to Katie on the phone a couple of days ago and we got on this subject. She told me that she really liked it when I posted random photos.

Feed back is good.

Random photos are easy, and quick.

So that might be the solution for the time being.

Here is a recent random photo.



While I was walking across campus the other day I stopped and snapped this photo of a flowering tree. I spend half my life these days on campus. The other half is spent hunched over homework.

Doesn't the center of the flower look like construction paper?

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

I'll take random photos any day. It's better than checking every day and seeing NOTHING new!!! I think it is your responsibility to post since you were the one who started blogging and got me hooked into viewing. :o)

Woodengirl said...

Ha ha ha.

Jane said...

Pretty flower! It kind of reminds me of a sea anemone.