but he is cheerful,
because there are benefits
to a Christmas for One.
For instance,
when you are decorating the tree
you can do it exactly the way you want.
I spy.....
a Patriot
pumpkin
Tony Hawk pro skater
lufa
Beckham's retro jersey
pookah shells
plunger
CD
WHS graduation medal
the New York Yankees
a shield
an Emmy
merit badge sash
64 controller
mitt
the in crowd
hanger
......can you?


4 comments:
hahahaha. too funny! I can't wait to see what else you guys do this week! Truly a man's Christmas tree.
Katie
this is hilarious...was it Ryan's idea or yours? I think you forgot to mention "sexy photo of Emmy Rossum" in your list...
I am laughing really hard just looking at it, though I can't help but think "I hope that plunger is gone by the time we get there for Christmas..." Maybe I will just have to conveniently re-arrange some ornaments like I always do to Ryan.....kidding? he hates it.
Too, too funny, Ryan!
AuntLeAnn
This is great use of "everything but the kitchen sink". Very creative Ryan! Colleen you are fabulous mother to encourage Ryans creative side.
Tee hee hee
Post a Comment