8.31.2009

Keeping Busy

Took photos today for a new header.  The picture doesn't quite fit inside the white line.  What the heck.  I'll have to figure that out.  

Trying not to be too sad about having an empty house again after enjoying visiting children.  Trying but failing.  

10 comments:

Jane said...

ooooooooooooooh i LOVE LOVE it!!!! Such a great composition and it captures you so well. Alex says he likes it too.

I can help you with formatting the size! Call me or email me!

xo
Jane

Jane said...

or maybe i'll just call you tomorrow afternoon after work!

Anonymous said...

i love the header too!!!
can't wait to see you this weekend :)

-katie

Alissa said...

You have such talent. I love it.

Woodengirl said...

Funny Jane that you noticed the composition. I was trying to be influenced by Leonardo da Vinci and the idea of triangular composition from the Italian Renaissance. Seriously.

I am glad you can help me size the picture.

And Katie, I can't wait to see you too!

And Baby Al - I am so glad you drop in and read my blog. I read yours too. Ella is so cute!

Danielle said...

I love your new header...and I agree with Jane, very nice composition. And I love that you call Alissa baby Al. It cracks me up every time I hear it.

Anonymous said...

You need to do the Smarty Pants Dance. Youtube it if you've never seen it. It's a crackup.
LeAnn

Anonymous said...

sheesh who says they're "influenced by leonardo de vinci"? colleen you are a smarty pants!

smarty pants dance, smarty pants dance, colleen does the smarty pants dance...

Sarah

Woodengirl said...

Oh, sheesh, who would tease me if I didn't have sisters. Sisters and children.

Don't y'all think my composition is just a little "Virgin of the Rocks"-ish? I had Leonardo da Vinci and the Italian Renaissance a bit on my mind when I arranged my stuff for the photo, so it had to be triangles.

Excuse me now, I am going to go do my smarty pants dance, but only because you want me to. Too bad you all won't be here to see it, because it is going to be really, really good.

Anonymous said...

ok, maybe, and i mean MAYBE, your new header looks a little "virgin of the rocks"-ish. (if i stare long enough) huge stretch though.

(hee hee)

i do like it, it does look artistic. the influence and composition look very colleen. very woodinville renaissance.

sarah

p.s.
love you...