I am not deterred. Do you know why? It is because I am immune to "the look". I have been getting "the look" for years and years now, and "the look" has no power to make me put down the camera. None at all. No sir. None.
Instead, "the look" tugs sweetly and strongly on my heart strings, and those strings pull up the corners of my mouth into a smile, and then my shoulders start to shake in their silent laugh sort of way, and that does make me put down the camera.
Wait a minute.
Think, think, think.....realize.
I guess I have to admit that "the look" does have some indirect power to make me stop taking pictures.
Pause.....realize.
An indirect power directly related to "the look".
Oh, sheesh, this is one tricky boy, with one tricky look.


5 comments:
Oh I love that picture of Ryan when he was little. So Cute!
When I scrolled down to the second picture, I fell off my chair laughing!!! And I still can't stop!!!
LeAnn
this is awesome! what great photos...too funny doug!
-Katie
Great pix and a great post, Colleen! I'm impressed you found that old photo of Ryan - so funny!
oh my. what a DARLING little boy he was. and also a little brooding?
Post a Comment