I think Aunt LeAnn should start a blog JUST to put up embarrassing photos of you. Oh, and I was just looking at Katie's camera last night and she DEFINITELY has ammunition that could be used...ha ha!
But Katie would totally be on my side of the war don't you think? The rule is if you give birth to someone they have to be on your side of a photo war. Forever.
Katie Bug!! PLEASE. Just one for a payback (and a really good one!!)?? Don't believe that rule--she is making it up! I mean, seriously. How can you look at that picture and not be on my side just once?!?!?
hahahaha I just saw this!! Too funny! I might be able to come up with something...then again, i think mom has already seen the pictures on my camera that jane is referring too :) sorry auntie! love you still.
7 comments:
OMG!! I think you just may have started a PHOTO WAR!! I'm gonna git you sucker!
Except that I don't think I have ever stuck my face in your camera so what are you going to use for ammunition?
And you don't have a blog so where is the battleground going to be?
PS
I am so not afraid
PPS
xoxo
I think Aunt LeAnn should start a blog JUST to put up embarrassing photos of you. Oh, and I was just looking at Katie's camera last night and she DEFINITELY has ammunition that could be used...ha ha!
But Katie would totally be on my side of the war don't you think? The rule is if you give birth to someone they have to be on your side of a photo war. Forever.
Katie Bug!! PLEASE. Just one for a payback (and a really good one!!)?? Don't believe that rule--she is making it up! I mean, seriously. How can you look at that picture and not be on my side just once?!?!?
hahahaha I just saw this!! Too funny! I might be able to come up with something...then again, i think mom has already seen the pictures on my camera that jane is referring too :)
sorry auntie! love you still.
katie
Ha ha ha....I LOVE your trash talk, Colleen and LeAnn! This should be good....
Post a Comment