I almost forgot to show you all how much Avery loved her bag. See how happy she is. If she were a year or two older she would even be aware that the bag is on her arm.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my gosh, Grandma! And you thought she wouldn't love it. Just wait until next year when she figures out it holds CANDY!! LeAnn
Colleen--it's so fun that you have a blog! You're such a hip mom/mother-in-law/grandma! And you're way ahead of me: I still don't know how to make the text look good in different fonts and colors. I am impressed. Love, Al
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, Grandma! And you thought she wouldn't love it. Just wait until next year when she figures out it holds CANDY!!
LeAnn
Colleen, What an adorable treat bag and what a great blog,so entertaining! Danielle's blog led me over here, ;0)
Tamara
Colleen--it's so fun that you have a blog! You're such a hip mom/mother-in-law/grandma! And you're way ahead of me: I still don't know how to make the text look good in different fonts and colors. I am impressed. Love, Al
Post a Comment