2.24.2011

February 24, 2011

9:00 this morning. The view from my front and back doors.



7 comments:

Danielle said...

oh...I heard on the news this morning that it was snowing in Seattle and thought of you. Hope you are just staying home...I know they don't plow there;)

Jane said...

We got some too! On the way to work I was just in awe of how pretty it looked...then I realized I've been used to Utah snow for the past few years, without any big evergreen trees. The Northwest really does look pretty with snow.

Anyway, I think it's cool that we are both in the same time zone and both get the same snow storm now. :)

sa-rah said...

Great pictures, Colleen! We barely had enough here to brush off my car. I agree with Jane, the NW looks so pretty with snow :)

LeAnn said...

We got five inches in Redmond. Midge looked like a bunny trying to hop through it. Glad I don't have to try to get to work!!

Katie and Randy said...

I even got an extra day off work due to the snow :) What did I do with my extra day off? stayed home, watched youtube videos on how to fix a sink and then proceeded to unclog my sink! I was very proud of myself. How did you spend your snow day?

Jen said...

I just wanted to thank you so much for stopping by on my blog and for your kind words. You said you hope it helped that care - it does, more than you know. Thank you so much.

(And I guess it could be worse for me right now - we could be in snow! We have beautiful sunshine today.)

Circus Daily said...

I hear ya...we have snow with more to come this weekend. Sprinter sucks.

Alissa