1.10.2011

Good Bye Photo

"Good-bye, my darlings. It was a fun Christmas vacation! Drive safely on your way back to Oregon!" Aren't they lovely, and so well behaved.


Click. "Wait a minute! This camera must still be set on the automatic delayed timer setting! It is taking pictures all on it's own!"


Click. "Hey, what the heck, the camera is snapping away by itself!"


"Click, I can't stop it from snapping!"


Click. "Somebody stop this run away camera!"


Click. "Seriously, what is going on with the automatic clicking?"


"Oh, there, now it has stopped. Wow, that was weird."
Honestly, you get distracted and take your eyes of your kids for one minute, one single minute........

4 comments:

LeAnn said...

Is Randy about to give you a BA in that fourth picture?!?!? And I see a goose in the fifth shot.

Woodengirl said...

Yes, it is all true. Hooligans and ruffians they are!

Jane said...

This is too funny! I especially appreciate the photo of Katie pinching my butt while I give Alex a smooch...awesome. ahhahaha.

I am glad you are back to the blog world!

Katie and Randy said...

oh gosh I am laughing so hard, this is hilarious! I sort of forgot we took these.... this made my thursday!