we're here to sympathize with you. my nightstand pile includes water (if i don't drink a sip the second i wake up i feel like my throat will tear open) and tissues (to cough up the phlegm that makes me unable to breathe). gross, huh. alex got it too.
wait a second...why are we sympathizing with you when you GAVE it to us? :) ha ha
Take decongestants. Use a humidifier. Stay in bed and sleep for 4 days. Go to the Dr. and get more powerful drugs and antibiotics. Seriously, just get yourself to the Dr.
Oh, gosh I am sorry you are feeling like I did.
If it is any consolation, it gets slightly better in the 3rd week, after the antibiotics clear out the bacteria.
5 comments:
oh man! there is nothing worse than feeling sick. I hope you start to feel better! did you start school yet?
-katie
Yes, school started this week. Kind of miserable. Boo hoo, poor me. Got some meds from the Dr. so should be on the mend soon.
yuck, yuck, yuck. hope you're turning the corner.
we're here to sympathize with you. my nightstand pile includes water (if i don't drink a sip the second i wake up i feel like my throat will tear open) and tissues (to cough up the phlegm that makes me unable to breathe). gross, huh. alex got it too.
wait a second...why are we sympathizing with you when you GAVE it to us? :) ha ha
Oh, no, the gift that keeps on giving.
Take decongestants. Use a humidifier. Stay in bed and sleep for 4 days. Go to the Dr. and get more powerful drugs and antibiotics. Seriously, just get yourself to the Dr.
Oh, gosh I am sorry you are feeling like I did.
If it is any consolation, it gets slightly better in the 3rd week, after the antibiotics clear out the bacteria.
Post a Comment