Thirty years ago Alissa Harman (baby Al) came to Travis's first birthday party.
.jpg)
A few weeks ago baby Al (now Dr. baby Al, the pediatrician) brought her daughter Ella to Avery's first birthday party.

I have to say it creates a kind of generational, deja vu-ish, sort of mind blowing, where have the years gone, feeling for me.
As a side note, Avery's cute outfit was accessorized with an adorable headband with a bow which she isn't wearing. You will notice that Travis is the only baby not wearing a party hat. Coincidentally neither father nor daughter could be convinced to keep something on their heads for their parties. Interestingly, both Baby Al and Ella are wearing head gear without complaint. I don't know what that all means, but I thought I would point it out for you to ponder over.
Another similarity between the two parties are the high chairs the two babies are sitting in. Danielle and I like a lot of the same types of things. High chairs included.
.jpg)

6 comments:
Glad to see a new post! haha Looks like you are getting along with the new computer very well. These pictures are crazy. How fun to see everything come full circle. Weird to think that time passes so quickly in the grand scheme of things. Fun that you noticed and were able to capture this moment.
What fun. I think it is pretty amazing that Trav and I are 4 months apart, and Avery and Ella are 4 months apart.
Shouldn't the caption on the first picture read, "Big Trav" not "Baby Trav?" At least, that's how I remember it.
WOW!!
LeAnn
Gosh I can't get over all the similarities. I think they really look alike too (Trav and Avery, and Al and Ella). And you weren't kidding about the high chair...it is the EXACT same one! How funny.
I am impressed with your technical savvy!
My goodness, as Danielle said they really do look alike! I love the pictures.
i was just looking over this again and I LOVE that Avery looks like she is just having a blast in almost every picture. She's a lovin her birthday party!
-Katie
Post a Comment