3.09.2009
I know there are still 11 days before the first day of spring, but this is crazy weather. I took this footage about a half hour ago and the snow is twice as high at this moment, and it is still coming down strong.
And in case you were wondering, that was my pointer finger at the end of the clip. The little rascal snuck itself into the shot. It has been a little jealous lately because my thumb has been getting all the attention.

4 comments:
LOL on the finger! It's coming down hard at our house, too. Richard's keeping an eye on the temp for when I need to leave work. That's global warming for ya!!
LeAnn
Oh the snow looks so pretty! It is hailing here too!
I love your movie reviews and I love that it is your family tradition! And the movie nights explain so much about Trav and his constant "Do you want to have a movie party tonight?" I love it! For sure a tradition we'll pass down.
Wow - that's a lot of snow...we had snow this morning, too-huge, pretty flakes. But, they were gone before church even started at 9:)
Post a Comment